[Chicago-talk] Next meeting: I only have two votes

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Mon Oct 6 21:51:24 CDT 2003

I think the module talk would definitely be useful.  I have just registered
for a PAUSE account and am getting ready to get down to work on some modules
for the CPAN.  I also have some private modules for my company that I am
sure could use a little spicing up.  :)

Perhaps if you have something already prepared on the perl switches, that
would be a great handout.

-jason scott gessner
    jason at multiply.org