[Chicago-talk] Next meeting: I only have two votes

Steven Lembark lembark at jeeves.wrkhors.com
Mon Oct 6 21:39:57 CDT 2003

--On Monday, October 06, 2003 16:08:30 -0500 JT Smith <jt at plainblack.com>
wrote:

> Neither seem terribly interesting, but I don't have any other
> suggestions, so I'll shut up. If I had to pick between the two i guess
> I'd go for the Module Distribution.

Actually the module talk is useful even if you never want to put
anything onto CPAN: it helps to know something about what goes into
the modules just to use them. It can also be helpful if you want to
assemble modules for your own use -- unless you enjoy fixing quick
hacks forever.

--
Steven Lembark                                            2930 W. Palmer
Workhorse Computing                                    Chicago, IL 60647