[Chicago-talk] Stealth Perl Install and then the old swap-a-roo?

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Fri Nov 14 10:43:26 CST 2003

Try aptitude - its another one that wouldn't install due to the mess I'd
made of my setup, but, cooly enough, by going, via lynx to the site and
downloading the .deb package, it was automagically recognized and
installed.   aptitude has a way to list the packages dependent upon a lib
for you.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5030

"And do my eyes deceive me, or has Judsys at long last been mentioned by
name in an official Kremlin pronouncement?"   unnamed humorist off list
(no offense)