[Chicago-talk] Re: The day for when we meet in Vernon Hills isn't an item of debate

Emil Janev ejanev2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 09:30:17 CST 2003

> The day for when we meet in Vernon Hills isn't an item of debate at this
> point.  It's first Tuesday of the month.
>
> xoa
>
> --
> Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

I agree with this totally.

I have to say that may writing:

> > that Mondays are not favorite days of other subscribers too.

was misunderstood. I just put a remark on Mondays in general (as first days after the
weekend) as not my favorite days. It was not connected to the Tech meetings at all.

Maybe one ":-)" on the end of my comment would be more appropriate.

Sorry for this.

Emil