[Chicago-talk] Bye bye Coogan's

Matthew Landry mbl at lelnet.com
Sun Nov 2 14:41:43 CST 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 07:27:01AM -0600, Steven Lembark wrote:
> > Are there no more downtown meetings?
> We have to work out the time, etc. Before the meeting location
> is changed there will be plenty of email describing the new
> location.
	This still seems ambiguous...will the group continue holding
meetings downtown?

	If so, I'll see you all this month. If not...well, it's been nice
knowing you all, and maybe I'll be able to come again if I buy a car and
lose my job.
--
Matthew Landry              mbl at lelnet.com                       O-
LEL Network Services                           Anti-Stupid Talisman