[Chicago-announce] Meeting Thursday, June 27, 6:30pm - YAPC wrap-up / Social Meeting

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:04:35 PDT 2013

This month was YAPC, and a lot of excellent presentations are available on YouTube. We'll get some reactions from those who participated in YAPC either in-person or remotely, then we'll talk about some of the latest news in the Perl world.

This meeting will start in our usual place, 540 W Madison St, the 9th floor conference rooms. Please RSVP on the Meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/125497132/

As always, pizza and beer will be provided.

Since this is a social meeting, we'll move the meeting to a local bar (the New Line) after we run of out presentations.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com