[Chicago-announce] Meeting Next Week - Lightning Talks, Thursday July 25, 6:30PM

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:20:10 PDT 2013

Our regular meeting next week will be lightning talks, short, 10-minute
presentations on whatever you want. I don't have a gong, but I have a phone
that may produce a gong sound.

This means we need presenters! This will be very ad-hoc, but if you want to
ensure a spot on the list, let me know the topic(s) you want to talk about
and I'll put you on the schedule.

The meeting is scheduled to be:

6:30-7:00: Arrival, eating, and socializing
7:00-9:00: Lightning talks!
9:00-9:30: Chicago.PM News and Perl Report

Pizza and drink will be provided (let me know if you have requests for
drink).

The meeting will be held at our usual location, 540 W Madison, 9th floor
conference rooms. RSVP on the meetup by 4:30pm on the meeting day (if you
don't, security has to call me, which is fine, but I may not be at my
phone).

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/129268492/

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com