[Chicago-announce] Next Meeting - Wednesday June 6 6:30pm (also, slides)

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:28:23 PDT 2012

A reminder to all that our next meeting is an extra meeting, Karen
Pauley from The Perl Foundation will be coming to give a talk about
(drumroll, please) The Perl Foundation. The meeting will be held at
the usual place, 540 W Madison St, 9th floor conference rooms. This
meeting will be especially informative for those who won't be able to
make it to YAPC::NA this year.

Also, as requested, here are (belatedly) the slides from our last talk
about ActiveMQ and ETL:
http://preaction.github.com/Perl/ActiveMQ-ETL.html

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com