[Chicago-announce] Meeting May 24, 7:00pm - ActiveMQ and Big Data ETL

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:59:38 PDT 2012

This month, I will be giving a talk abut using ActiveMQ with Perl to
coordinate Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes for financial
data.

Meetup URL: http://www.meetup.com/Windy-City-Perl-mongers-Meetup/events/62107112/

The meeting will be held in our usual location, the 9th floor of 540 W
Madison, downtown Chicago. Check in with security at the upper lobby
and tell them you're there for Chicago Perl Mongers.

As always, come at 6:30 for pizza and refreshments (also pizza).

P.S. Sorry if anyone got their hopes up for a re-run of Introduction
to XS and C++. I seem to have wrongly edited all our future meetings
to be that presentation, though I will be more than happy to give it
again with the fixes and edits from last time. For those who would
settle for just the slides:
http://preaction.github.com/Perl/Intro-XS-CXX.html

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com