[Chicago-announce] Meeting March 29 7pm

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:38:56 PST 2012

Hello everybody,

Our next meeting is in three weeks, March 29, at 7pm. We'll be having it in the usual place: The 9th floor conference rooms at 540 W Madison, downtown Chicago. Pizza, soda, and beer will be provided by our gracious hosts.

However, we do not yet have a speaker for this month. I'm taking volunteers, or if you would like to learn about something, suggestions for topics. If nobody else volunteers or suggests, I will give a talk on one of a couple possibilities:

1) XS and C++
2) REST easy with Catalyst and DBIx::Class
3) Inline::Java APIs

I'm hoping to get a few months planned ahead so everybody has more time to prepare, so if you can't do March, we have openings in April and May as well.

Thanks,

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com