[Chicago-announce] Social Meeting Thursday June 28 - 540 W Madison

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:38:50 PDT 2012

Greetings Perl People!

Due to the YAPC and the Perl Foundation talk earlier this month, we're having a casual social meeting this Thursday, June 28, starting at 7:00pm in our usual location, the 9th floor of 540 W Madison, downtown Chicago.

Meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/Windy-City-Perl-mongers-Meetup/events/64838882/

Potential topics of discussion: YAPC (with video!), expanding and improving Chicago's Perl community, and of course random chicanery as is our wont.

Beer and pizza will be provided, as usual. Any questions about directions, discussions, or dichotomies, feel free to ask.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com