[Chicago-announce] BarCamp Grand Rapids

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Aug 13 08:27:30 PDT 2009

For those who haven't been to any of the past BarCamp events, I highly
suggest you check it out.  Details follow.

Rule #1 of BarCamp: you DO talk about BarCamp.

http://barcampgr.org/

We're proud to announce Grand Rapids' fourth BarCamp. BarCamp is a
technology & design unconference where the campers (you) determine
what's on the schedule. These ad-hoc unconferences are intense events
with discussions, demos, and a chance to interact with fellow
attendees. Anyone with something to contribute or with the desire to
learn is welcome and invited to participate.

WHEN: Friday evening, August 21 and Saturday, August 22
WHERE: Calvin College -- DeVos Communications Center
COST: Free! But everyone is encouraged to present something and be
involved, even if you're never given a talk before.
WHAT: ??? -- ultimately each camper has an opportunity to help
determine the content.

You can register and find out more information about BarCamp Grand
Rapids at http://barcampgr.org/, or about BarCamps in general at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp