[Chicago-announce] October 9, 2007: Chicago Perl Mongers Tool Expo - You!

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Sep 25 13:01:57 PDT 2007

              Chicago Perl Mongers / UniForum Meeting Announcement
       Topic: Chicago Perl Mongers Tool Expo
   Presenter: You!
   Moderator: Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com>
   Date/Time: Tuesday, October 9th, 2007, 7:00 PM
    Location: IIT-Rice Campus, 201 East Loop Rd, Wheaton, IL
   Afterward: Dinner at CozyMel's <http://www.cozymels.com/store_wheaton.htm>

We'll be sharing the tools that we use for Perl programming.  Anything
that helps you do your job is worth mentioning, and we'd like you to talk
about it.

Andy Lester will be talking about ack, his grep replacement, and
OpenKomodo, which just got release as open source.  Now we need YOUR help.

What tools do you use?  vim?  emacs?  TextMate? BBEdit?  Eclipse? What
about other tools, like Ant?  CruiseControl?  We want to hear from you.
A 10-15 minute demo is all you need to do to help spread the love.  We
especially want to hear from the UniForum people!

If you'd like to talk about your favorite tool, let Andy Lester know at
andy at petdance.com.  Even if you don't have a laptop to do a presentation
on, we can work something out.

As with all Chicago Perl Mongers meetings, everyone is welcome,
whether or not you consider yourself a member. We look forward to
seeing you there!

Questions about this meeting?  Ask on the chicago-talk at pm.org mailing
list, or send email to andy at petdance dot com.  You can also see a list
of past and upcoming meetings at http://chicago.pm.org/meetings/.

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance