[Chicago-announce] YAPC Meeting Reminder

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:48:20 PDT 2006

Just a reminder...

Let's have a meet-up to discuss the current state of YAPC Chicago.
The schedule is out.  The venue is locked down.  Now it's time to get
down into the details to make sure that the conference goes on without
a hitch.  Feel free to join in on the fun.  Rumor has it that
volunteers are entitled to a few perks at the conference :)

Where?

 Performics has offered to let us use their training room for the
session so we will be on the 12th Floor of 180 N LaSalle.

When?

 Tuesday June 23rd at 7 p.m.

Be sure to send an email to josh at yapcchicago.org if you plan on
attending so that I can get your name on the list.

Also, if anyone has any Perlish topic that they would like to present,
let me know so that we can plan for it.  We have the room for three
hours, so there is bound to be a little extra time.