[Chicago-announce] Still looking for YAPC sponsors

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:07:51 PDT 2006

We've had a great response from sponsors so far, but want to do
another quick poll of Chicago.pm to see if anyone knows of a potential
sponsor that we might have missed or if you or your company might want
to sponsor YAPC this year.  We are open to all types of sponsorship
including the obvious cash donations, but also the not-so-obvious
donations in the form of auction items or even the use of some of your
company's folding tables or A/V equipment for the few days of the
conference.  Everything that we can get donated or loaned helps bring
the conference costs down so that we can invest in making YAPC even
better.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me off list at
joshua.mcadams at gmail.com.

Also, it is getting close to time to start rounding up the troops and
organizing the volunteers that will help operate the conference.  If
you are interested in helping out, feel free to send me a note.

Thanks,
Josh McAdams