[Charlotte.PM] Tech Talk - Modern Perl - Wed 7:30pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Nov 15 18:22:11 PST 2011

Join us tomorrow night for our Fall Tech Talk -- Modern Perl. We'll be
meeting at Packard Place in uptown Charlotte.

Kevin Bosak will share recent developments in the Perl language and
community that make our language continue to be a cutting edge tool for
21st development. Whether your write for the Web, want to automate
processes, make system administration easier or start building for the
mobile platform, Perl has tools and libraries that can help.

You can learn more at our Meetup group --
http://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-Perl-Mongers/events/36448912/

Hope to see you tomorrow,

William

--
Knowmad - Web Strategy, Design & Development
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com | P: 704.343.9330