[Charlotte.PM] Social Meeting - April 20th

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun Mar 20 17:43:19 PDT 2011

After a long hiatus and with the advent of YAPC::NA coming to Asheville
in June, it's time to re-ignite our local chapter of the Perl Mongers.
Let's start with a social gathering on April 20th at 7:30pm at Amelie's
in NoDa[1]. Please RSVP to the list or to myself so that we can gauge
interest and size of the group. We plan to hold a follow-up technical
meeting on May 18th. Stay tuned and let me know if you'd like to
volunteer to help re-organize the group.

Cheers,
William

[1] http://www.ameliesfrenchbakery.com

--
Knowmad - Web Strategy, Design&  Development
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com | P: 704.343.9330