[Charlotte.PM] Fwd: Meetup

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Fri Aug 19 14:14:45 PDT 2011

Hey Kenneth & Kurt,

Good to hear from y'all. Kurt, have you joined us on Meetup yet? It'd be
good to see you.

As Kevin said, we talked a lot about rrd's and how to use them for data
gathering and system monitoring. We also talked about POE and some of
the things folks have done with that tool. We'll be setting up the
September gathering in Meetup soon so come join us.

William

On 08/18/2011 07:12 PM, Kurt W. Whitsel wrote:

> [...]

Knowmad - Web Strategy, Design & Development
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com | P: 704.343.9330