[Charlotte.PM] Meetup

Kevin Bosak kevin at bosak.net
Thu Aug 18 15:28:03 PDT 2011

Hey Kenneth, sorry you weren't able to make it.  William, Michael,
Jerald, and myself were there and talked about a variety of things
including server monitoring, stats/data gathering, and of course Perl.
We should be having another social meeting next month, so keep an eye on
this list or meetup.com for details.

Hope you can make it next time!
Kevin