[Charlotte.PM] Meetup group & August social

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun Aug 14 16:40:01 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I've setup a Meetup.com group for us to use to re-boot the Charlotte
Perl Mongers. I'll try to remember to post meeting announcements to this
list but you'll always be aware of our meetings if you sign-up (it's free).

   http://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-Perl-Mongers

Our August social gathering will be at Smelly Cat in NoDa from 7 -
8:30pm (look for the Perl books). We'll be discussing the recent
YAPC::NA held in Asheville & plans for rebooting CharPM for the Fall
with a tech talk on Modern Perl practices.

Your tasks:

1. Join us on Meetup.com

2. Come out on Wednesday to Smelly Cat

William

--
Knowmad - Web Strategy, Design & Development
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com | P: 704.343.9330