[Charlotte.PM] PLEAC

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:01:57 PDT 2011

I've written a machine inventory piece for my last three employers.  This included command-line tools for system information gathering, automatic distribution of software and components to member hosts, and the like.

I wrote an SL-8500 StorNext piece for logging and graphing tape drive activity to the Xymon monitor.

Several small things from week to week… just as needed sorts of things that maybe shell wasn't flexible enough to help out with.

--Jerald