[Charlotte.PM] New

Kevin Bosak kevinbosak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:50:20 PDT 2011

William and I are trying to get Charlotte.pm alive and kicking once
more.  I'm hoping to get a talk together so we can have a tech meeting
in a month or two.  I'm thinking of going over some "modern perl"
practices and modules (Moose, Dancer, etc.).  Let me know if you're
interested and if there's anything else you'd like to learn about.

Also, this is mainly for Kenneth as I know he's learning Perl, but the
"Modern Perl" book is free online and can be downloaded as a PDF at
http://www.onyxneon.com/books/modern_perl/index.html

Kevin