[Charlotte.PM] Leads

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Oct 25 06:47:40 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Besides bizjournals, Red Ventures just over the state line in SC has
been hiring web developers. There's also an investment firm, name
escapes me, which I've heard has been hiring. I'd say it depends on what
you're looking to do. Unfortunately, it saddens me to say that Perl is
getting left behind by most Web teams these days.

If you're looking for some part-time Web development work (LAMP with a
heavy dose of PHP maintenance), my firm is looking for a resource who
has good front-end & back-end skills. Send your resume to
jobs at knowmad.com if you're interested.

Good luck,
William

On 10/24/2010 10:56 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently living in Atlanta but am originally from Lincolnton.  I'm
> thinking about moving back and am curious about the job market there and
> if any one had any leads.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Knowmad Technologies
Smart Web Solutions - maximizing business results with Web technology
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com | P: 704.343.9330