[Charlotte.PM] Leads

Kevin Bosak kevin at bosak.net
Mon Oct 25 04:03:35 PDT 2010

 From what I've seen lately, there are not many Perl jobs in Charlotte.
One of the Perl shops in town, bizjournals, is moving away from Perl,
but does still have a decent amount of Perl code.  From what I've heard
they may be hiring soon.  You may also want to check out the banks in town.

Conversely, how's the Perl job market in Atlanta?  I have some family in
Athens and have often thought about moving back that way.