[Charlotte.PM] Perl Position - Work from Home

Siprova, Tyler TylerSiprova at technisource.com
Fri Apr 9 08:44:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am working with a client in the Triad area to find a Perl Developer with a good understanding of OO development.  This is for an 18 month contract.

The first 30 days of the contract must be done onsite in Winston Salem, but after that the remaining 17 months can be done from home.

Here is the description:

Senior Developer needed for long term network security infrastructure systems contract. Candidate will be responsible for developing and updating network security systems applications. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Documenting code, support procedures, and required software development lifecycle documents (requirements to test results) required.

Required Experience:

 Experience in developing in an open source environment (Linux)
 Perl
 Object oriented design and development
 MySQL (or other DB experience)
 Good documentation/communication skills

Desired Experience

 Network Security/Networking/SNMP
 Catalyst MVC Framework
 Apache, mod_perl , fast CGI
 Web Services
 Java
 Shell scripting (bash/ksh/sh)

The rate is very competitive.

If anyone is interested, please give me a call or email me.  I'd be happy to provide all the details.

Best Regards,

Tyler Siprova
Senior Technical Recruiter
Technisource