[Charlotte.PM] Meeting date & merging

Matthew Lefevre mjlefevre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:49:08 PST 2008

I would love to see the CouchDB stuff!  Never heard of it until now.
I could really use something like this at work right now.

It might make sense to join the groups for a while if the majority of
members feel like they are working with PHP enough to get benefit out of
this.  I know I have my hand in 4+ languages at the moment... so one meeting
covering two languages sounds good.  Take what I say with a grain of salt
since I haven't been able to participate lately....  But I just got a whole
bunch of things off my plate at work and I'm looking forward to getting
involved again.

Matt Lefevre
mjlefevre at gmail.com
704-421-6302