[Charlotte.PM] [JOB] Perl/PHP/MySQL Web Developer

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Mar 26 11:09:29 PDT 2007

Are you getting enough recognition for your contributions in your current job? Do outsourcing worries keep you up at night? When was the last time you wore shorts to work? If you are ready for a change, we’re ready for you. Our company is seeking a Perl/PHP/MySQL Developer for immediate full-time design, implementation, and support roles. Our growth rates are exceptional and we provide a competitive benefits package.

Data Conversions, Inc and its’ business partner AEBN, the global leader in broadband video streaming, is accepting applications for the position of PHP Developer in our Traffic Department. You will be part of a team of professionals who design, develop, implement and manage a great variety of adult web sites, weblogs and interactive community sites. You must be a well-rounded programmer with a strong history of web development experience.

Our platform is a mixture of Linux, Windows, Apache, IIS and MySQL. You may be asked to work with other platforms in the future. This position reports directly to the Programming Manager. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to communicate effectively with staff and management.
Responsibilities:
Assist in the development and maintenance of custom PHP/MySQL sites and applications
Install, modify and maintain open source CMS applications
Assist in the development of site functional specifications and scope
Assist in new site development planning with other departments and groups
Requirements:
Thorough knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTTP, XHTML, CSS and JavaScript
Working knowledge of Pen, C and/or C++ helpful, but not necessary
Ability to work as part of a team and independently with little supervision
Demonstrated project planning, estimation and release management ability
Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high quality work on schedule
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding time management skills
Ability and desire to mentor employees and help them grow professionally
Bachelor’s degree in CS or minimum 4 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Provide relevant examples of prior work

*Must be comfortable working in an adult entertainment environment

 Jessica Lightner, Technical Recruiter
200 South College Street, Suite 1900
Charlotte, NC 28202
T 704-357-4517