[Charlotte.PM] Let's have a meeting! (March Perl Mongers Meeting)

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Mar 12 12:51:31 PDT 2007

Hello Charlotte Perl Mongers,

It's been a long time since our last meeting. With Spring in the air, I
think it's a perfect time to revive the Charlotte Perl Mongers. Let's
get ourselves back on track with monthly meetings starting this week.

Our standard meeting day has been the 3rd Thursday of the month. That's
this week! I think the first order of business is checking in with
everyone (we have over 50 members who I'm sure have been doing some cool
stuff in the interim) and then coming up with a schedule for the next
several months.

We'll meet at the office of Knowmad Technologies on Central Ave near
uptown. See the Charlotte PM website[1] for directions. If you know that
you'll be attending, send an email to <a
href="mailto:william at knowmad.com?subject=CharPM
RSVP">william at knowmad.com</a>. If you can't join us this month, put us
on your calendar for April 19th.

        See you at the meeting,