[Charlotte.PM] Perl 5.10 Is Out!

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Dec 19 15:30:32 PST 2007

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 10:28:41AM -0500, Mike Walker wrote:

> In case you haven't heard, Perl 5.10 was released today!

Yes, and only a day off of the 20th anniversary of the 1st release of
Perl[1]!

> Oh, and tomorrow is the 3rd Thursday, anyone want to grab a beer?

Thanks for the reminder. I won't be able to join tomorrow thanks to
family holiday activities.

However, I do have some good news to share with everyone. Thanks to
Kurt's efforts, we have been offered meeting space at the CPCC central
campus for next year. We're working on a talk for January that includes
Subversion and SVK. Let me know if you have any topics you'd like to
present.

Happy Holidays,
William

[1] http://perlbuzz.com/2007/12/it-was-twenty-years-ago-today.html

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee