[Charlotte.PM] positions available?

Lou Trenka loutrenka at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:03:49 PST 2006

  Hi All,

  I recently found your Charlotte.pm group  online and decided to contact you as I am currently looking to relocate to the Charlotte  area and have been searching for available Perl related jobs.  I  have nearly 6 years of experience having done quite a bit of my work  programming applications in Perl in a web based environment.              I  wanted to ask for your advice or ideas on where I might be best  directed to finding any local companies or positions that may be worth  looking into.  I'd really appreciate any information you can give  me.

  Thanks,

  Lou