[Charlotte.PM] February Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday, Feb 15th at 7:00pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Feb 15 22:15:14 PST 2006

Hi Mongers,

Well I've been busy getting moved into a new office space so haven't had
much time to devote to planning this month's meeting (which is also my
excuse for this belated email). So, in lieu of a technical meeting,
we'll be holding a social meeting tonite. Come join your fellow
programmers at Dish on Thomas St in Plaza-Midwood[1]. For those of you
looking forward to a Class::DBI talk, this will definitely be a topic
of discussion!

Also, if you'd like to stop by and see the new digs for Knowmad
Technologies[2], we'll be hanging around the office between 6:00-6:45pm.
Drop by and say hello on the way to Dish.

Hope to see you this evening,
William

[1] http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1220+Thomas+Ave,+Charlotte,+NC&ll=35.219784,-80.812082&spn=0.015356,0.043259
[2] http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=909+Central+Ave,+Charlotte,+NC&ll=35.222133,-80.812683&spn=0.015356,0.043259