[Charlotte.PM] Fwd: User Groups: Apress Summer Newsletter Is Here!

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Aug 29 08:45:00 PDT 2006

Hi Gang,

Below is the latest newsletter from Apress. There's a link to some free
ebooks including _Writing Perl Modules for CPAN_ by Sam Tregar of Krang
and HTML::Template fame.

Sorry about last week for those of you who responded to my suggestion
about changing the date. We've had a bit of a shuffle here at the office
lately. Furthermore, it turns out that I'll be travelling again for the
meeting date in September.

So, is anyone interested in taking responsibility for getting the next
meeting together? Or even taking over the role of group leader? Our
mailing list is 50 members strong so there's obvious interest for Perl
in the area.

Cheers!
William

----- Forwarded message from Janet Crosbie <janet at apress.com> -----