[Charlotte.PM] October Meeting recap

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Oct 25 13:46:20 PDT 2005

Thanks again to American City Business Journals for hosting last week's
meeting and providing us with drinks and snacks. We had seven members
turn out for the open meeting which covered current topics including
AJAX, memcached, Apache configuration via modperl (using Biz Journals
config as the example), Catalyst/CGI::Application/Ruby on Rails and
more.

One topic that was discussed was forming a list of companies using Perl.
I've started a page in the kwiki[1] for this purpose. Please add to it.

Thanks,
William

[1] http://charlotte.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?LocalCompaniesUsingPerl

--