[Charlotte.PM] Tonite's Meeting

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Nov 17 05:58:10 PST 2005

Hey Mongers,

Due to my family emergency and lack of response to my last message, I
suggest that we postpone tonite's meeting until a later date.

In lieu of coming out to the meeting, I'd like to get some feedback from
you about whether you'd like to meet in December for either a social
gathering or a technical meeting.

Also, we need to get some more meeting topics and volunteers to step up
and offer to present at a meeting. It doesn't matter whether you talk
for 5 minutes or 50 minutes. You can see/edit the list of possible
topics on the wiki[1]. You'll need to edit your preferences in order to
access the page edit tools.

Thanks,
William

[1] http://charlotte.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MeetingTopics