[Charlotte.PM] May Meeting

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon May 16 05:00:37 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 11:59:39PM -0400, Kurt W. Whitsel wrote:
> I don't have a problem with this. And yes I had a really busy month, which
> is good.

OK. That's 1 vote for a social/planning meeting. BTW, for those of you
who have not attended a meeting yet, just because we are calling it a
social doesn't mean we don't talk Perl or have laptops to test/show off
code samples.

Also, one of the critical issues our group is facing is finding a good
meeting space to hold technical meetings. This means a conference room
that can hold up to 20 people with a decent projector and screen (trying
to read text off a wall is not easy). I'm trying to work with a student
at UNCC to reserve a room for June. If anyone on the list can help,
please let me know.

> I think I either stopped getting the emails but when would our next meeting
> be?

The next meeting is this Thursday. Our meeting are on the third Thursday
of the month.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.