[Charlotte.PM] May Meeting

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun May 15 20:49:02 PDT 2005

Hey folks,

The list has been quiet lately. Hopefully that's because everybody is
hard at work; I know that's the case with me.

So it looks like Kurt and I were the only 2 to volunteer for the
template engine demo. Given that we have not secured a location with
proper AV equipment and that I have had no time to create a sample
template, I suggest that we have a planning/social meeting this month at
Jackson's Java and postpone our template demo until June. What say you?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com