[Charlotte.PM] Ming & Perl

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Mar 31 07:47:34 PST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 10:09:49AM -0500, diona kidd wrote:
> I'm not sure how much effort I'll put into Ming. I was just doing some
> research on combining Perl and Flash for a project.

That's about where I left it as well.

> It would be really interesting to check out that book though. Where
> will the library be kept?

I have it in a box at the house at the moment. The list of books is on
our wiki[1] (this is a temporary address and a beta website). If you see
something that you'd like to review, let me know and I'll bring it to
the next meeting.

William

[1] http://test.knowmad.com/~charlott/kwiki/index.cgi?Library

--