[Charlotte.PM] Ming & Perl

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Mar 31 05:47:30 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 01:54:52PM -0500, diona kidd wrote:
> Have any of you guys seen Ming? I've been reading about it today.
> Apparently it's used to create graphics, including SWF files via Perl
> although it looks as if it was originally developed for PHP.

I played with it a couple years ago without much luck. I was trying to
generate a slideshow. Ended up doing it in JavaScript. If you are able
to create anything with it, bring a sample to the meeting in May. I'd
love to see if you get it working.

> interesting but looks a bit tedious.

Yes. I do remember that aspect of it.

> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlgp/chapter/

Would you like to review this book? I can request copy for our library?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com