[Charlotte.PM] April meeting

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Mar 23 03:40:30 PST 2005

Hi Mongers,

As announced at the last meeting, we're going to be joining CharJUG
(Charlotte Java User's Group) next month for a lecture by Andrew Hunt of
Pragmatic Programmers. The meeting location has been moved to the CPCC
central campus.

Also, my plans to come up to the University have changed. If anyone
needs a ride from the University area, let me know and I'll try to
arrange something. I'll provide parking information once I find out
where the meeting will be held.

William

----- Forwarded message from Cory Foy <Cory.Foy at mobilehwy.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----