[Charlotte.PM] another topic suggestion

Diona Kidd diona at studio12a.com
Sun Jun 19 19:33:37 PDT 2005

As far as the topic list goes, I'd be willing and able to contribute to
the Class::DBI discussion as well as the Design Pattern topic. Maybe we
should touch on anti-patterns (e.g. - 'spaghetti code') as well since
they're just the opposite. I'm also very interested in the 'Creating
Modules' discussion and the 'Testing & Test-driven Development'. I'm
willing to contribute wherever I can...

Diona