[Charlotte.PM] Perl Tk

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sun Jun 19 17:20:26 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 10:40:31PM -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I do not think many of the Perl lists are that busy.  Probably just not
> that many people out there looking to meet other programmers to discuss
> problems with.

Perl Monks is quite popular for discussing programming problems. The
CharLUG (Linux) list gets a good bit of traffic as do many of the
mailing lists for specific modules. Maybe Perl is doing too good of a
job of providing support that local mailing lists are redundant.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com