[Charlotte.PM] issues with Test::Simple

Diona Kidd diona at studio12a.com
Sun Jul 17 12:52:04 PDT 2005

Turns out there is a bug in Apache::Test on any calls to Test::Builder
due to a difference in method calls. Apache::Test is calling
Test::Builder with class methods when object methods are needed. The
update is in the Apache CVS but not yet on CPAN. I've attached the
patch and test I received from Michael Schwern, the maintainer of
Test::Builder. I've already installed this patch on three systems (2
linux, 1 mac) with no issues.