[Charlotte.PM] Fwd: [UNCCLUG] Be there: The Effects of Software Patents on the Open Source Community

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Feb 22 10:27:15 PST 2005

This looks like an interesting talk tomorrow. I plan to be there. Hope
to see some of you. In case we haven't met, I'll be carrying a _Perl 6
Essentials_ book around with me (my current reading material).

William

----- Forwarded message from "Spry, Brad" <dbspry at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--