[Charlotte.PM] Free Apress Companion eBook

Apress Usergroup janet at apress.com
Mon Dec 12 11:27:13 PST 2005

****PLEASE FORWARD OR POST THIS NEWSLETTER FOR ALL GROUP MEMBERS****

You don't need to tote those heavy new .NET 2.0 books between your home and office-Apress is providing FREE access to the eBook versions of these core titles.

We realize that some of you might still prefer the old-fashioned paper format for browsing through Apress books from the comfort of your home, so Apress has devised the perfect combination: for a limited time, we're offering a FREE companion eBook version if you purchase the corresponding new hard-copy .NET 2.0 book.

Portable and fully searchable, Apress eBooks are the ideal companions to our traditional printed works. Apress eBooks make a valuable addition to your programming library because you can easily find, copy, and apply code--and then perform examples by quickly toggling between instructions and the application.

Or think of it like this: you can magnify and backlight your late-night reading with your eBook which, of course, you can't do with a hard-copy book. Even simultaneously tackling a donut, diet soda, and complex code becomes simplified with our hands-free eBooks!

Free companion Apress eBooks are available _only_ to early adopters who purchase the following physical books during their first print run*:

"Pro ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005" by Matthew MacDonald with Mario Szpuszta (1-59059-496-7)

"Pro C# 2005 and the .NET 2.0 Platform, Third Edition" by Andrew Troelsen (1-59059-419-3)

"Pro ADO.NET 2.0" by Sahil Malik (1-59059-512-2)

"Pro SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services" by Rodney Landrum and Walter J. Voytek II (1-59059-498-3)

"Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C#: From Novice to Professional" by Matthew MacDonald (1-59059-572-6)

"Beginning SQL Server 2005 for Developers" by Robin Dewson (1-59059-588-2)

"Pro Visual Studio 2005 Team System" by Jeff Levinson and David Nelson (1-59059-460-6)

"Beginning C# Programming: From Novice to Professional" by Gary Cornell and Matthew MacDonald (1-59059-415-0)

"A Programmer's Introduction to C# 2.0, Third Edition" by Eric Gunnerson and Nick Weinholt (1-59059-501-7)

"Pro SQL Server 2005" by Thomas Rizzo et al. (1-59059-477-0)

* In the first print run or six months past publication date, these titles will feature instructions on the back page for how to obtain the free companion eBook.