[Charlotte.PM] December Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday, December 15th at 7:00pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Dec 13 06:35:02 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are looking forward to some well-deserved vacation over
the next few weeks to rest and recuperate. Before then, we'd like you to
join us for one last meeting of the year. Since this is a time for
festivities, we thought that a social meet at a local venue that serves
steaming hot or icy cold beverages would be appropriate.

So, if you've already finished your Christmas shopping or, like me, are
waiting to face the hordes for those last minute specials, come out and
join us on Thursday night. We're looking for suggestions of where to
meet.  Nominate your favorite hotspot (wireless access optional) and
let's talk Perl and such.

BTW, if you're wanting to brush up on your Perl over the holidays, we
have lots of books that need to be reviewed. The more reviews our group
writes, the more books we get. See the kwiki for the full list[1]. BTW,
we recently received a review copy of Mark-Jason Dominus' _Higher Order
Perl_. This book has received high praise within the Perl community.
First come, first serve. I'll bring the books with me on Thursday.

Cheers,
William

[1] http://charlotte.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?Library

--