[Charlotte.PM] May Discussion topic

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Apr 21 05:51:29 PDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 09:53:38AM -0400, Kurt W. Whitsel wrote:
> I think writing the same application, perform the same task and
> compare the steps  involved would lead to a valuable and interesting
> discussion.

It sounds like we have agreement. I've put together a page on the wiki
to track the meeting preparations[1]. Everyone please add their favorite
templating language to the appropriate list (reviewed templates if you
plan to review or proposed templates if you don't want to do a review).

The next step is to create an output page and the set of data to be
used. Here's a start on the data:

%data = (
my_string => 'Fubar',
my_array => ['Enterprise', 'Columbia', 'Discovery', 'Atlantis', 'Endeavor', 'Challenger'],
my_hash => {
  emp_id => '23456',
  title => 'Captain',
  first_name => 'James',