[Charlotte.PM] Perl Meetup 9/16 @ 6:30 pm, UNCC

Dhruv Gami gami at d10systems.com
Wed Sep 15 04:40:03 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

This is to invite you all for the Perl Meetup, on Thursday, September 16,
2004 at 6:30 pm. The Meetup will be held in Room 265, Cone Centre,
University of North Carolina at Charlotte.

The first half hour will be spent on the second part of the Perl Tutorial,
being conducted by William McKee.

There is no fixed agenda as of now for the rest of the meeting, so we'll
probably just discuss various issues related to Perl, and other tech
issues. So far, we haven't had a problem with topics to discuss, but we do
have problems deciding that the meeting's over.

For visitors to UNC Charlotte, you'll need to park in the Cone Visitor
Deck, and just walk across to the Cone Centre. You'll find little posters
put up announcing the Perl Meetup all over the building.

Some people had faced some problems with parking in the last meet, and I
found out from the Parking Services that they do not offer free parking
during weekdays before 9:30 pm. If this is reason enough to consider
shifting our meeting times to some other day/time, we could discuss that
in the coming meet.

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask on the list, or contact
me off the list.

regards,
Gami
--