[Charlotte.PM] Up Date on O'Rielly - On-Line Book access

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Oct 14 07:49:47 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 04:22:35AM -0400, Bill Booker wrote:
>             Do you have an up date on the access to O'Reilly book on-line
> for Perl Monger groups? Refer back to our second meeting in August.

Hi Bill,

Good question. I had left that for a discussion with the UNCCLUG to see
if they wanted to work with us. Due to parking restrictions, I do not
see an imminent partnership so let's pursue this one ourselves. Are you
volunteering to follow up on it? I have some information here that I can
send to you if you're interested. It's a great opportunity to get
excellent books for very low cost (your time to read and review).

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com