[Charlotte.PM] November Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday 7:00pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Nov 15 20:59:26 CST 2004

Charlotte Perl Mongers

  Because of the holidays, we will not be holding a December meeting. This is
  your last chance to meet your fellow Perl mongers in the Charlotte area until
  next year.

  In January, we'll be starting the year by cleaning out the cobwebs with a
  code clinic; post your name to the list if you have any code that you would
  like reviewed. Reviews will be done on a first come, first served manner so
  get your name on the list soon.

  The difference between arrays and lists has still not been hashed out so
  we'll start the 6:30pm tutorial with this issue. Afterwards, we'll look at
  the next chapter in the tutorial involving Operators and Functions.

  If you are student at UNCC and need a ride to the meeting, I can come by
  campus to pick you up on the way to Jackson's Java. Send a post to the list.

        See you at the meeting,
        William McKee

  Meeting Topic: Social Meeting

  Meeting Date and Times:

    >> Thursday, November 18th

    * Learning Perl - 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM

    * General Meeting - 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

    * Discussion/Networking - 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM

  Next Meeting: Thursday, January 20th ~ Code Clinic

  Meeting Location: Jackson's Java, University Blvd. near UNCC
       see the link at http://charlote.pm.org for a map

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com