[Charlotte.PM] Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday, July 15th 7:00pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Jul 13 16:17:33 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 03:04:01PM +0000, Dhruv Gami wrote:
> Jackson's Java suits me fine :) though, if people wish to hold the meeting
> in the UNCC Library, I can try and get that arranged.

Thanks for the offer Gami. Since we aren't holding a technical meeting
this month, I thought a restaurant/coffee shop would be an informal
meeting place. Hope we can take you on the offer next month.

> Any specific agenda for this meet ? anyone showing off anything new they
> did ?

No specific agenda. I've got a few talking points in mind to get the
conversation started if needs be.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.